0.6.5 (The "Mini Update") Release Notes
- Added several new rooms!
- New caved SL3 hallway
- New SL3 machine room
- New tubed hallway, corner hallway, and three-way hallway
- Reworked the Tesla Hallway with a new room and new animations - all of the original SCP Containment Breach rooms have been replaced
- Lighting and graphics reworks across the whole game!
- Completely reworked the intro animation with a new animation, new foley and new music!
- New interaction system that lets you have precision where its needed while still letting you evade 173
- Added NodeCanvas for modern AI using Behavior Trees (like in Alien Isolation)
- Add SCP-939 back into the game (in a whole new location!) 939 is the first AI using our new behavior trees system with a completely reworked AI using no old code
- Reworked our database system to centralize it into a database store, which will help both us and the future development of our modding API!
- Added ragdolls!
- Lots of new patreon offices & props
- Some optimizations that should help frames even more on lower end machines
Early access to new public releases
Tired of waiting for new releases? Check out the SCP: Unity Patreon, where you can get early access to screenshots, news, and builds. When we release a new public build, you'll be among the first to get it!
Access older builds of the game here.